Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The Sounds of Rushing Water


Last month my husband and I took a trip to Yosemite National Park. I shared a photo of Bridalveil Fall in my previous post.

It was a gorgeous day. The weather was perfect - not too hot and not too cold.

While we were there, I took photos and even some short videos too. I uploaded the videos to my YouTube Channel. I'd like to share three of those videos with you today.

This first one is Bridalveil Fall.


These two are Bridalveil Creek.


 
There's just something so wonderful about listening to the sounds of rushing water. I hope you enjoyed the videos.

Thanks for stopping by!

Jana

© 2016 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...