Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Home Improvements ~ Tile Removal Completed

In my previous post, I shared some photos from our tile removal project. Today I'm sharing three more pictures.

This first one shows the progress the tile contractor had made so far. The top rows of brick were removed. But he wasn't done yet.


This is what our fireplace looked like with all of the upper bricks removed.


This is our entry hall with all of the old tile removed.


As I'm sharing these photos with you, our tile contractor is tiling our fireplace in the other room. It looks beautiful! And the new tile has been installed in the entry hall and on the fireplace hearth. I'll share photos of how they look in future posts.

Thanks for stopping by!


© 2016 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...