Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Temple Square: Winter 2014 ~ Part 2

Last week I shared photos from our visit to Temple Square in Salt Lake City, Utah. Today I'd like to share more photos with you.

As I mentioned in last week's post, it was absolutely freezing the evening we visited Temple Square. So it was a welcome relief to go inside the Assembly Hall to get warmed up a bit.



But, we didn't stay for very long. We soon ventured back outside into the frigid temperatures.

Of course, I took more pictures of the gorgeous Salt Lake Temple once we were back outside.



I was still taking photos with our DSLR camera at this point before it quit working due to the freezing temperatures.



This view is looking toward City Creek Center, which is across the street.



This was the last photo I took before our DSLR camera quit working.



Thankfully our regular digital camera kept on working despite the cold temperatures. I'll share more photos of our visit to Temple Square in a future post.

Thanks for stopping by!


© 2015 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...