Thursday, January 21, 2016

I Love the Book of Mormon

Photo from LDS Media Library

This morning I finished reading the Book of Mormon again. I've read it many times. In fact, I don't even know how many times I've read this precious book of scripture. I love it! I have a testimony of its truthfulness. I know that it is the word of God, and that Joseph Smith did translate it through God's power.

The Book of Mormon is another Testament of Jesus Christ. It is Holy Scripture, just as the Bible is Holy Scripture. In the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, we read from both the Bible and the Book of Mormon.

If you haven't read the Book of Mormon yet, I invite you to do so. It will bless your life. I know that you can gain your own testimony of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon. How? By reading the Book of Mormon and then sincerely praying to Heavenly Father and asking Him if the Book of Mormon is true.

Moroni, an ancient prophet in the Book of Mormon, wrote the following invitation to those who read the Book of Mormon. It's found in Moroni 10:4.
"And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost."

I know Moroni's words are true.

If you don't have your own copy of the Book of Mormon and would like one, you can order a free copy by clicking HERE.

Tomorrow morning I will start reading the Book of Mormon from the beginning again. I hope you will join me in reading the Book of Mormon too.

Thanks for stopping by!



© 2016 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...