Monday, December 9, 2013

Our Visit to Avila Beach, California ~ Part 6: Views From Under The Pier

In my previous post about our visit to Avila Beach, I told you I would share photos of the Avila Landing, which is under the Avila Beach Pier.

So, without further ado, I bring you views from under the pier ~

First of all, here is the stairway that takes you to the Avila Landing. That's my husband there in the photo.


Avila Landing

Here's a zoomed in view of the Avila Landing sign in the photo above.

Avila Landing Sign

I took this picture from the stairs leading to the Landing. Look at all of that seaweed!

Avila Landing

It's just those rusty-looking stairs between me and the ocean below.

Avila Landing

Well, here we are! Under the pier!

Avila Landing

That long metal walkway leads to the other side of the Landing. It looks like the metal on that section of the walkway is newer. It doesn't look rusty. See the difference?

Avila Landing

The metal walkway to the other side of the Landing.

Avila Landing

Another view from under the pier. I was standing on the walkway in the photo above when I took this photo.

Avila Landing

On the other side of the landing, there was another stairway to a lower landing. Here it is. My husband got there before me.

Avila Landing

We'll go down those stairs in a future post.

Thanks for stopping by!


© 2013 Copyright by Jana Last

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...