Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Single Daisy

During our visit to the Central Utah Gardens in July of 2013, I saw this single daisy all alone growing in some kind of ground cover.

Of course I had to take a picture of it. I'm not sure how this daisy happened to end up all by itself inside this ground cover, but there it was.


IMGP6444

There were other daisies growing in these gardens, as you can see from the photo below.

IMGP6420 Cropped

I wish I had taken a photo of this single daisy from further away, so you could see how all alone it really was. Unfortunately, the photo below is the only photo that I have showing it from any distance at all. Even in this photo though, you can see that the daisy really was completely surrounded by this ground cover.

IMGP6443

I think it's great that the gardeners left the daisy growing there in this sea of green ground cover sprinkled with small pink flowers. It seemed to be doing very well and held its own among those not of its kind. In fact, it appeared to be thriving.

Linking with Weekend FlowersToday's Flowers and Floral Friday Fotos.

Thanks for stopping by!


© 2013 Copyright by Jana Last

2 comments:

  1. Interesting find......the single daisy looks really special growing there on it's own.

    Happy Sunday!
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...